Yields: 2 Servings
Prep Time: 7 mins
Cook Time: 12 mins
Total Time: 19 mins
2 oz cream cheese, softened
⅓ cup almond flour
2 tbsp erythritol
2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
¼ tsp cinnamon
1 pinch salt
- Heat butter or cooking spray in a medium to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix together the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredient bowl until the mixture is well combined and allow to sit for 3-5 minutes (this will help the almond flour soak in all of the wet ingredients).
- Thinly spread approximately 1/4 of the batter into the skillet.
- Cook the keto crepe for 2-3 minutes or until it begins to firm.
- Flip the keto crepe and cook an additional 2-3 minutes or until done.
- Repeat this process until all of the keto crepes are made.
- Enjoy your keto crepes filled with unsweetened whipped cream, berries, sugar-free chocolate chips, or any of your other favorite keto fillings!
Serving Size 2 crepes
2.8g Net Carbs
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 19.4g 30%
Total Carbohydrate 4.8g 2%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 10.9g 22%