Yields: 10 Servings
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
4 large eggs
Non-stick cooking spray
½ cup grass-fed butter
3 tbsp almond milk
1 tsp liquid stevia
¼ cup coconut flour
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ tsp baking soda
¾ cup keto baking chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease the doughnut pan with non-stick cook spray. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, melted butter, almond milk and stevia.
- In a separate bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients (minus the chocolate chips)
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient bowl.
- Divide the mix between the doughnut holes and fill the doughnut holes about ¾ full. It should make about 10.
- Place the pan in the oven for about 17 minutes or so.
- While the donuts are cooling, melt the chocolate chips in a small bowl (if you’re using a microwave, make sure to mix every 30 seconds or so or else the chocolate will start to bake)!
- Remove the donuts from the pan and dip the tops of each doughnut in the melted chocolate.
- Set on a cooling tray to serve.
Serving Size 1 doughnut
2.1g Net Carbs
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 13.6g 21%
Total Carbohydrate 6.7g 3%
Protein 3.6g 8%