Yields: 10 Servings
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 55 mins
Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins
4 tbsp grass-fed butter
4 medium eggs
1 ½ cups almond flour
¼ cup coconut flour
½ cup Monk Fruit Sweetener
¼ cup sour cream
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
¾ cup strawberries chopped
16 oz heavy whipping cream
2 tbsp Monk Fruit Sweetener
Serve with additional strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the butter and monk fruit and mix.
- Slowly add in the sour cream and beat until combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, constantly mixing in between.
- Add in the flours, baking powder and salt until combined.
- Gently fold in the strawberries.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes.
- While the bread is baking, mix the cream in a small bowl.
- Use a hand mixer to mix until peaks form and then gently mix in the monk fruit sweetener.
- Keep the whipped cream in the refrigerator until the bread is done cooking and cooled.
- Cut a slice of the strawberry shortcake bread and top with whipped cream.
Optional: top with additional strawberries and serve your delicious keto strawberry shortcake.
Serving Size 1 slice
2.5g Net Carbs
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 16.1g 25%
Total Carbohydrate 4.6g 2%
Protein 6g 12%