Yields: 2 Servings
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 2 hrs 30 mins
Total Time: 2 hrs 50 mins
2 slices uncooked pork belly
¼ lb 97% lean ground beef
1 oz raw cheddar cheese, sliced off block
4 oz raw cheddar cheese, large circular chunk cut from block
6 slices uncured, sugar-free bacon
CHUN- Cheddar Bun- Ingredients:
6 egg yolks
3 cups raw cheddar cheese, shredded
- Smoke the pork belly strips for 2 and a half hours in an 8th size 18 gauge 6 1/2″ x 9 1/2″ baking pan at 225°F.
- Cook the burger either over a grill or greased skillet until preferred doneness.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine the egg yolks and cheese thoroughly.
- Tightly pack the mixture into 4-inch baking moles and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Wrap the bacon strips around the rounded cheese chunk and fry in a heated pan until crispy.
- Top the burger patty with the cheese slice(s).
- Start stacking with the pork belly, burger patty and lastly the bacon-wrapped cheese between 2 of the CHUNs.
- Cut this massive carnivore keto into half (or fourths if you are looking to cut down on some of the calories) and enjoy!
Serving Size 1/2 burger
0.1g Net Carbs
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 137.1g 211%
Total Carbohydrate 0.1g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0g
Protein 104.1g 209%