Yields: 6 Servings
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
12 oz turkey, ground
1 cup onions, chopped
1 cup red peppers, chopped
3 garlic, minced
1 leek, chopped
2 cups tomatoes, diced
3 zucchinis, sliced
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 365°F and grease a baking pan.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Cook onions, red pepper, garlic, leek and onions until golden.
- Add turkey and cook for an additional 2-5 minutes, stirring intermittently.
- Stir in the tomatoes and continue cooking until turkey is fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In the previously greased pan, add a layer of zucchini to the bottom.
- Alternating adding a layer of turkey, shredded cheese, and then again zucchini until all ingredients have been used.
- Bake for 25 minutes and then broil for an additional 5 minutes.
Serving Size 1 slice
7.5g Net Carbs
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 22.5g 35%
Total Carbohydrate 9.2g 4%
Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7%
Protein 39.6g 80%