Yields: 3 Servings
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
3 salmon fillets (about 6-8 oz each with the skin on)
2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Let the salmon sit at room temperature for 15 minutes or so.
- Pat the salmon fillets dry.
- Rub the olive oil onto both sides of the fish and season.
- Bring a cast iron pan to medium-high heat (any pan will work).
- Coat the pan with olive oil.
- When the pan is hot (spritz to some water on it to see it sizzle to make sure it’s hot enough) add the salmon to the pan with the skin side up. Add cut up lemon to pan for flavor.
- Allow to cook for 4 minutes on one side and then flip (another 4 minutes or so).
- Remove from the pan and let it cool before serving.
Serving Size 1 fillet
0g Net Carbs
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 36.3g 56%
Protein 57.4g 115%