Yields: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
4 boneless pork chops
4 tbsp grass-fed butter
2 tbsp olive oil
2 sprigs rosemary
1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rub the pork chops with olive oil and season.
- Bring a medium cast-iron skillet (or any pan that can be placed in the oven) to high heat.
- Add the pork chops to the skillet and sear for 3 minutes on each side.
- Add the rosemary to the skillet and transfer to the oven.
- Cook until the pork chops begin to brown (until they are no longer pink).
- Remove from the oven and add the butter on top of the pork chops, allowing it to melt generously on top.
- Let the pork chops cool for about 5 minutes and serve.
Serving Size 1 pork chop
0g Net Carbs
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 24.6g 38%
Protein 41.6g 84%